FEMALE TOURNAMENT DRAFT 2 FIXTURES
(SUBJECT TO CHANGE) UPDATED TIME CHANGE U9 @ 19/09/17 5.36PM
FIXTURES EXCEL FFC 3
FIXTURES FFC 3 PDF
Fawkner Soccer Club will be holding a major FEMALE tournament in 2017.
Therefore, if you are an FFV registered club we would like to invite you to join us and be part of this exciting tournament.
The tournament will be held over one weekend commencing Saturday the 30th September and ending on Sunday the 1st of October.
Team Entrance fee is FREE and limited spots are filling fast
2018 Anthony Condello Cup
Expressions of interest are now being taken for the 2018 Anthony Condello Cup
In 2018 the ACC will be the biggest and best tournament ever
Click below to register your interest (CLUBS ONLY)
2018 Coaching Applications
Attention all current and new coaches
Fawkner SC are calling on all qualified coaches that want to be part of one of the strongest community clubs in the north
Our club not only has the best facilities in the area, we also have some of the best quality players leading strong teams across all age groups
FSC has a long history of producing quality players and we wish this to continue
Along with full club support and our outstanding TD and his assistants you will find this club is right for you
Please register your interest below for all age groups
Come and be part of a great Family Club
Attention all current and new players
All players current or new MUST register below for the upcoming Fawkner SC trials
Only for Boys and Girls u12 to u18
If you would like to be part of one of the strongest community clubs in the north then be sure to register NOW
Reminder these trials are for A teams only with further teams trialed during pre-season
To get the most up-to-date information on what is happening at the Fawkner Soccer Club, see below:
- Download Team App through App Store or Googleplay.
- Search for Fawkner SC.
- Create user log in.
- Once logged in, you can select specific teams.
- Will then receive notifications.
- Search for Fawkner SC page.
- Search for Fawknersc.com.au
REGISTRATION 2017 not 2018
|REGISTRATION PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY THURSDAY, 23rd March or you can not return to training until it has been actioned
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
- Login using your FFA number and password
- Start Registration
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register ”
- Update contact details if necessary.
- A passport size photo needs to be uploaded or updated. Click on “Add New Image” if there is no photo. Click on “Update” to change the photo. Once this has been completed, click on “Next” at the bottom right hand side of the page.
- On the next screen, enter the club name Fawkner Soccer Club
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”
NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
1st Sibling – Pay Full Fee
2nd Sibling – 5%
3rd Sibling – 5%
4th Sibling – 5%
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Junior Team U7 – U11 $550
- Junior Team U12 – U18 $750
- Reserves $400
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” and select “Manual Payment at Club”. You will need to go to the club and pay the fees through the following methods
- EFTPOS Machine (accepts Savings, Debit and Credit Card payments)
- Bank Details: Fawkner Junior Soccer Club Bank: CBA BSB: 063 237 Account No.: 1029 0897
- CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- DO NOT PAY BY CREDIT CARD AS YOU WILL ABSORB A 1.5% ADMINSTRATION FEE BY FFV
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc.
Club Announcement 2017
Unfortunately our club can accept no more players for the following teams as we are at full capacity in 2017
u13 keeper required only
The following teams have 1 or 2 spots left but will also close soon
If you wish to find a club in your area please follow this link