PITCH MAP BELOW
- Login: https://live.myfootballclub.com.au/SelfReg/Login.aspx…
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
- Login using your FFA number and password
- Start Registration
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register ”
- Update contact details if necessary.
- A passport size photo needs to be uploaded or updated. Click on “Add New Image” if there is no photo. Click on “Update” to change the photo. Once this has been completed, click on “Next” at the bottom right hand side of the page.
- On the next screen, enter the club name Fawkner Soccer Club
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”
NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
1st Sibling – Pay Full Fee
2nd Sibling – 5%
3rd Sibling – 5%
4th Sibling – 5%
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Junior Team U7 – U11 $600
- Junior Team U12 – U18 $800
- Reserves $400
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” and select “Manual Payment at Club”. You will need to go to the club and pay the fees through the following methods
- EFTPOS Machine (accepts Savings, Debit and Credit Card payments)
- Bank Details: Fawkner Junior Soccer Club Bank: CBA BSB: 063 237 Account No.: 1029 0897
- CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- DO NOT PAY BY CREDIT CARD AS YOU WILL ABSORB A 1.5% ADMINSTRATION FEE BY FFV
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc.
Anthony Condello Cup ALERT
Please note the tournament will begin on February 24 and run for 2 weeks
LAST CHANCE TO FOR CLUBS TO ENTER
Anthony Condello Cup ALERT
Interest in the 2018 Anthony Condello Cup has gone crazy
The following age groups entries will close tonight
If you have already expressed your interest you will receive an email soon to arrange payment and confirm your spot
We are also offering a emergency list for teams that miss out
With over 100 teams ALREADY applying for the Tournament we suggest if you haven’t yet registered you do so ASAP
The club may have to close registrations early due to the high volume of interest including Female teams
For all NEW OR RETURNING players turning u7-u18 in 2018 please register your interest BELOW
Attention all current and new coaches
Fawkner SC are calling on all qualified coaches that want to be part of one of the strongest community clubs in the north
Our club not only has the best facilities in the area, we also have some of the best quality players leading strong teams across all age groups
FSC has a long history of producing quality players and we wish this to continue
Along with full club support and our outstanding TD and his assistants you will find this club is right for you
Please register your interest below for all age groups
Come and be part of a great Family Club
2018 Anthony Condello Cup
Expressions of interest are now being taken for the 2018 Anthony Condello Cup
In 2018 the ACC will be the biggest and best tournament ever
Click below to register your interest (CLUBS ONLY)
FEMALE TOURNAMENT RESULTS/SEMI/FINALS
To get the most up-to-date information on what is happening at the Fawkner Soccer Club, see below:
- Download Team App through App Store or Googleplay.
- Search for Fawkner SC.
- Create user log in.
- Once logged in, you can select specific teams.
- Will then receive notifications.
- Search for Fawkner SC page.
- Search for Fawknersc.com.au
This message is only visible to admins. Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.